Check out this quick list of memorable quotes from the awesome bestselling and award winning book of John Green – Looking for Alaska:
- “Francois Rabelais. He was this poet. And his last words were ‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ That’s why I’m going. So I don’t have to wait until I die to start seeking a Great Perhaps.” – Miles “Pudge” Halter
- Because you simply cannot draw these things out forever. At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid and it hurts, but then it’s over and you’re relieved
- Well, before the adventure comes the unpacking.
- She’s cute, I thought, but you don’t need to like a girl who treats you like you’re ten: You’ve already got a mom.
- “Y’all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die.” – Alaska Young
- “I may die young,” she said. “But at least I’ll die smart.” – Alaska Young