1. To new beginnings, in fear and faith and all it tinges. To love is a dare, when hope and despair, are gates upon it hinges.
2. Love is a game of tic-tac-toe, constantly waiting, for the next x or o.
3. Love is good, it is never bad —but it will drive you mad! When it is given to you, in dribs and drabs.
4. I turn away and close my heart —to the promise of love that is luring. For the past has taught to not be caught, in what is not worth pursuing — To never do the things I’ve done that once had led to my undoing.
5. Before I fell in love with words, with setting skies and singing birds —it was you I fell in love with first.
6. If you love my heart and mind, then you would love me, for all that I’m. But if you don’t love my every flaw, then you mustn’t love me —not at all.
7. When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other.
8. Every letter that she types, every keystroke that she strikes —To spell your name again and again —is all she ever wants to write.
9. You were you, and I was I; we were two before our time.
I was yours before I knew, and you have always been mine too.
10. It’s so dark right now, I can’t see any light around me.
That’s because the light is coming from you. You can’t see it but everyone else can.
You can buy Lang Leav’s bestselling book, Love & Misadventure via Amazon.
Know more about Lang Leav through her blog.
image credit: Lang Leav’s Facebook Page