1. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “You’re the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we’d know each other a long time.”
― Brian Andreas
3. “Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful.”
― Hazrat Inayat Khan
4. A friend is like a good bra: hard to find, comfortable, supportive, always lifts you up, makes you look better, never lets you down or leaves you hanging, and always close to your heart.
5.Good friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone.
6. Is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.
7. “Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods.” – Esther M. Clark
8. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson
9. “Sometimes me think, What is friend? and then me say friend is someone to share the last cookie with.”
– Cookie Monster
10. Friends are like underpants….
Some crawl up your ass…
Some snap under pressure…
Some don’t have the strength to hold you up…
Some get a little twisted…
Some are your favorite…
Some are cheap and just plain nasty…
And some actually do cover your ass when you need them to..
11. “Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth. Thanks for being the pee in my pants!”
12. “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.”
― Borge, Victor
13. “I thought I was one of a kind,till I looked around at my friends then I realised, they are just as disturbed as I am.”
14. Everyone that you meet comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
15. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
– Bernard Meltzer
16. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.”
― Groucho Marx
17. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
18. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
18. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
― Charles Lamb
19.Good friends will mourn your death best friends will come and clear your computer history immediately after you die.
20.Friends are like underwear, always near you. Good friends are like condoms, always protecting you. Best friends are like viagra, lift you up when you are down.
21. Friends are like underwear. Some crawl up your ass. Some snap under pressure. Some don’t have the streght to hold you up. Some get a little twisted. Some are your favorite. Some are cheap and just plain nasty. AND some actually do cover your ass when you need them to!
22. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
– Woodrow Wilson
23. It’s hard to find a friend who is:
and 100% Sweet
so don’t you dare..lose me!!
You might also like: 18 Best Famous Love Quotes
image credit: JD Hancock